Adresse : 21 Boulevard Richard Lenoir, 75011 Paris
ATTENTION TEACHERS: If you are a working yoga teacher, you can practice this class with me for just 15euros! Payment and reservation made in person at the studio. How cool is that!
Yin Yoga is the perfect and necessary companion to your ‘yang’ (dynamic) practice. It is a more meditative approach with a physical focus much deeper than Yang like practices. Poses are practiced on the floor often targeting hips, legs and the spine, and are held from 3 mins, to 5 mins at a time. A still yet both mentally and physically challenging practice, yin yoga asks students to get intimate with the self, with feelings, sensations, and emotions.
Some benefits of Yin yoga:
• Calming and balancing to the mind and body
• Increases mobility especially the joints and hips
• Lowering of stress levels
• Greater stamina
• Better lubrication and protection of joints
• More flexibility in joints & connective tissue
• Deeper Relaxation
• Helps coping with anxiety and stress
• Better ability to sit for meditation
• Ultimately you will have a better Yang practice